Jr, S, M - Ideal for tweens, teens and small breasted women.
L - Perfect for our C-cup and D-cup friends who prefer a little more room than our M size provides and women with augmented and/or reconstructed breasts. (Currently Sold Out)
L Difference - A deeper chest band and 1/4″ wider straps than smaller sizes. (Shown on Model Below in “Sizing Info”)
3 Sizes to choose from - Jr, S & M
Have a look at our sizing chart.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at anytime!
• 92% Nylon | 8% Spandex
• Concealing Petal: Polyester, Cotton
• Adjustable Hardware at Strap: Nickel-Free, Alloy
Shipping & Returns
Our shipping and return policy is quick and easy. Let us know if you have any questions.
• Hand Wash and Hang to Dry is recommended method of washing the bralette.
Why? Because repeated washing machine/dryer cycles will beat up integrity of the bra (you know this already).
• If you must put in the washing machine, place bra in a mesh lingerie bag and wash in cold water, delicate cycle.
• Hang to Dry: with cups facing floor, hang by looping the back band around a hook, hanger, door knob, tub faucet, ironing board, etc. This bra will be your new bestie so you'll want to take care of it.
• If the bralette finds its way into the dryer, it may feel a bit tighter after tumbling in heat for 45 minutes.
About the Elli Bralette
• Made of soft, stretchy nylon with delicate ribbed detailing.
• Slender, adjustable straps
• Discreet, flexible, super-strong concealing petals inside the cups so you never have to worry about whether your nips are showing.
• Concealing petals are non-removable, permanently sealed in place and will never shift or get lost in the wash.
• Perfect t-shirt bra, layering piece an/or pop of color under a tank or off-the-shoulder top
• Provides gentle support
• Easily transitions from sportswear-to-streetwear-to-loungewear
• Pull it over your head and go for a no-clasp, no-wire, no-padding, worry-free everyday bra.
I have been looking for this bra for years. It is everything and exactly what I always wanted. Thank you!
Exactly what I was looking for.
Just what I was looking for -- they fit well, and I love that the straps look more like a cami than bra straps.
We have multiple Elli bralettes. Just adding a new color into my daughter’s collection. These are fabulous bralettes for younger girls who don’t need extra padding or hard to put on bras. I recommend these to all my friends with young daughters.
My favorite everyday bra! I found it at a boutique this summer and searched for it online because I've worn it so much. It has the comfort of a bralette, but also has enough support for me to wear on a daily basis. The Elli bralette is a new wardrobe staple for me!
• Jr, S, M - Perfect for tweens, teens and small breasted women (30A – 34B/36A).
• L - Perfect for our C-cup and D-cup friends, needing a little more room than our M size provides and women with augmented / reconstructed breasts.
• L Difference - A deeper chest band and 1/4″ wider straps than smaller sizes.
• 3 sizes to choose from - Jr, S & M (L currently sold out)
All the Details!
• Soft and stretchy
• Delicate ribbed detailing
• Slender adjustable straps
• Thin, flexible, strong as hell concealing petals centered inside the cups.
• Concealing petals are non-removable, will never shift or get lost in the wash.
• Perfect t-shirt bra, layering piece or pop of color under a tank or off-the-shoulder top.
• Provides gentle support.
• Easily transitions from streetwear-to-sportswear-to-loungewear.
• Pull it over your head and go for a no-clasp, no-wire, no-padding, worry-free everyday br
Jr, Small & Medium
Ideal for tweens, teens and small breasted women (28A – 34B/36A).
Perfect for C-cup and D-Cup friends, especially those with augmented and reconstructed breasts (32E, 34D, 36C, 38B).
Size L Difference
This size has a deeper chest band and 1/4″ wider straps as compared to smaller sizes.