I've been wearing the Storm (gray) and Azalea (beautiful pink) Classic for over 6 months now, and love them! I've had pierced nipples (rings with a ball) for 15 years and always had to wear padded or thick underwire bras to conceal them under a shirt... until this bralette. And Becky provides excellent customer service. I'm buying more now!
A few tips/lessons learned: 1) initially, the bras were tight in the straps and chest band, but they relaxed with a few wears. 2) the bralette is not straitjacket-tight (thank goodness), so the petals can sometimes migrate off the nipples and need readjustment (not a big deal). 3) after a hot & sweaty summer, the Storm (gray) fabric became faded/discolored/brownish at the chest band in front- still perfectly functional, a little less pretty. The Azalea fabric color is holding up well. 4) Storm and Azalea colors do show through lightweight/light-colored shirts.
I can't wait for the racerback option in size M, and for Beach to be in back in stock =)
Love the color, Very comfy!
Without hesitation, I fully recommend this bralette. The internal concealer pad is amazing, and the fabric is so comfortable. I bought one, and after my young daughter wore her first bralette for just a day, I ordered two more. She feels confident and prefers to wear it 24/7 because it's cozy. No harsh elastic bands like we used to have in training bras. Definitely worth the price, and the personal handwritten note from Becky in each package...really special. Will continue supporting this small business. Becky's decision to create this is such a gift for our preteen daughters. I am grateful.
My daughter was nervous about her first bra and really just wanted it to cover — not for support! Becky’s product couldn’t have put her more at ease. Thank you, Becky, for taking the time to create such a wonderful product — and the wrapping and personalized note just made it actually fun, memorable and exciting for her! 🤩 Stellar product and customer service!!
The fabric is super soft, comfortable and provides great support! I’m excited to include this bralette as part of my weekly rotation.
• Jr, S, M - Perfect for tweens, teens and small breasted women (30A – 34B/36A).
• 3 sizes to choose from - Jr, S & M
All the Details!
• Soft and stretchy
• Delicate ribbed detailing
• Slender adjustable straps
• Thin, flexible, strong as hell concealing petals centered inside the cups.
• Concealing petals are non-removable, will never shift or get lost in the wash.
• Perfect t-shirt bra, layering piece or pop of color under a tank or off-the-shoulder top.
• Provides gentle support.
• Easily transitions from streetwear-to-sportswear-to-loungewear.
• Pull it over your head and go for a no-clasp, no-wire, no-padding, worry-free everyday bra.
Jr, Small & Medium
Ideal for tweens, teens and small breasted women (28A – 34B/36A).